- The Renter’s Policy for Military Quarters
- $5,000 coverage for military kits
- Portable, posting-friendly policies
- Continued coverage for former members
Life and Disability Insurance
Since 1969, SISIP Financial has helped Canadian Armed Forces members and their families in meeting their needs for financial protection, by offering optional term life insurance at competitive rates and specifically tailored to the necessities of a military lifestyle. Our licensed insurance representatives – who are paid no commission – determine the insurance requirements based on a detailed Insurance Needs Analysis. Serving our clients and working in their best interests is our number one priority.
• Term life insurance plans
- Coverage for serving and former members and their spouses
- No war or terrorism exclusion clause
- Coverage limits are from $10,000 to $600,000
- Includes $10K Dependent Life and up to $250,000 Accidental Dismemberment
• Long Term Disability (LTD) – includes the Vocational Rehabilitation Program (VRP)
Protect yourself and your loved ones with emergency medical coverage, trip cancellation insurance, baggage protection and much more, with 24/7 assistance.
SISIP Financial has joined with Manulife, one of Canada’s top Travel Insurance providers, to offer a 10% travel insurance savings to all eligible members of the CAF Community.
Date Modified : 2015-10-01