Designed with military families in mind, CDCB eliminates the turmoil of changing financial arrangements during postings and deployments. Through our partnership with BMO Bank of Montreal, we offer a comprehensive range of cost-effective banking products, plans and services. Community members can benefit from low-cost student loans, lines of credit, as well as a BMO Support Our Troops MasterCard.
Since 2008, BMO has contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to sponsor morale and welfare programs, and purchases made with the Support Our Troops MasterCard have generated thousands more for the Support Our Troops Funds.
SISIP Financial is intent on securing financial health and security for every CAF member and their family. Members need the expertise of qualified financial advisors who understand the military environment, the complicated pay, pension and benefits (i.e. Severance, Pension Transfer Values, Payment in lieu, Lump Sum payments) and who can provide them with sound financial guidance.
With 21 offices at major Bases/Wings across Canada (including new locations in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal), SISIP Financial understands the financial needs of CAF members and delivers personalized advice, tailored product solutions and an exceptional customer experience to meet those needs. A standardized process ensures optimal service delivery of the following programs, products and services:
- Term life insurance plans – no exclusions for war, dangerous occupations, hobbies, volunteer activities or sports;
- Long Term Disability (LTD) – includes the Vocational Rehabilitation Program (VRP)
- Travel insurance – emergency medical coverage, trip cancellation, baggage protection and much more, with 24/7 assistance (10% savings to all eligible members of the CAF community)
- Financial Planning – personalized advice, savings options and investment vehicles to help clients achieve their financial goals (Mutual funds are provided through FundEX Investments Inc.);
- Canadian Armed Forces Savings Plans – Introduced in Nov., 2014 this "new" and easy way to "pay yourself first", is a low maintenance saving strategy designed exclusively for CAF members;
- Financial Counselling – free, confidential support in the resolution of financial matters with access to CFPAF loans and grants;
- Personal Financial Management Education *– courses for recruits and officer-cadets.