Canadian Defence Community Banking (CDCB)
Designed with military families in mind, CDCB eliminates the turmoil of changing financial arrangements during postings and deployments. Through our partnership with BMO Bank of Montreal, we offer a comprehensive range of cost-effective banking products, plans and services. Community members can benefit from low-cost student loans, lines of credit, as well as a BMO Support Our Troops MasterCard.
Since 2008, BMO has contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to sponsor morale and welfare programs, and purchases made with the Support Our Troops MasterCard have generated thousands more for the Support Our Troops Funds.
SISIP Financial Services (SISIP)
SISIP FS provides tailored and unbiased financial solutions, suited to meet the needs of serving and former members of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) community. Conveniently located at major bases/wings/units across Canada, the SISIP team is committed to enhancing the financial well-being of CAF personnel, thereby contributing to their operational effectiveness and readiness. The following programs, products and services are instrumental in achieving this mission:
- Term Life (including the Long Term Disability insurance plan and the Vocational Rehabilitation Program);
- Comprehensive financial planning (including advice and investment products*);
* Mutual funds are provided through FundEX Investments Inc
- Financial Counselling (preventive advice and assistance in the resolution of financial difficulties, with access to loans and grants of the Canadian Forces Personnel Assistance Fund);
- Financial Management Education (courses for recruits and officer cadets).
SISIP also endorses the Canadian Forces Group Retirement Savings Plan, a “do-it-yourself”, on-line investment service administered by Great-West Life Assurance Company. Together with the financial planning services they help serving and former CF members and their families meet their financial needs now, and for the years to come.
Date Modified : 2014-02-10