Materials on this website have been produced and compiled by SISIP Financial for the purpose of providing information to serving and former Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) personnel and their families about the programs and services it offers.
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be available for personal and public non-commercial use. Unless otherwise noted, materials on this site may be reproduced in whole or in part without charge or further permission from SISIP Financial . However, SISIP Financial does request that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- SISIP Financial be identified as the source originator of said materials; and
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, or as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of SISIP Financial.
Commercial Reproduction / Third Party Materials
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution, is prohibited except with written permission from SISIP Financial .
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on this website are subject to copyrights held by other organizations, particularly in the case of other sites linked to this one. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply. For further information about copyright ownership and restrictions on reproduction of site material and obtain permissions, please contact:
Communications and Marketing Manager
4210 Labelle Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 0K2
- The SISIP Financial website does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, service number, phone number or email address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily through contacting us via e-mail.
- All personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that at any point of collection you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have the right of access to that information.
- Information on individual visitors, gathered under the conditions described above, is used by the SISIP Financial employees who need to know the information in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another CFMWS division if your inquiry relates to that division. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside those who need to provide you with a response in the CFMWS organization.
- SISIP Financial employs software programs to monitor network traffic, and to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. These programs are also used to gather anonymous information such as statistics to improve the functionality of our sites. These software programs receive and record the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our website, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected. The programs are never used to gather specific personal information such as your name, your phone number or your email address.
SISIP Financial is committed to ensuring all information on this site is available in both official languages. However, users should be aware that some information from external sources is available only in the language in which it was provided.
The SISIP Financial website contains links to third party sites. SISIP Financial provides these links only as a service and convenience to our visitors. We take no responsibility for the content at third party sites and a link to them in no way implies an endorsement or recommendation of the products, services or information found there.
SISIP Financial makes every effort to ensure that our links to third party websites lead to content that is accessible and available in both official languages. However, that is not always feasible or possible.
SISIP Financial reserves the right to review regularly and re-evaluate any and all links and reserves the right to terminate any link without prior notification.
Mutual Funds Disclaimer
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Mutual funds are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. Availability of tax credits is subject to certain conditions and generally subject to recapture if shares are redeemed within eight years.